School Pictures!
Tomorrow is school picture day! I need to go home and figure out what to wear :)
So I am trying to figure out an art lesson for tomorrow. I think that I am going to go home and try one out and see if it looks okay haha. I am thinking about having my students paint themselves different colors for different colored days. It is based off the Dr. Seuss Book "My Many Colored Days".
Tomorrow (after pictures) i am planning on dressing up in a brown sheet and a head scarf and coming in to tell the story of Moses from Miriam's perspective. I need to go home and work on that. I told my kids that someone would be coming in who would tell the story of Moses in detail...they all asked if they knew who it was and one girl asked if we had to move our desks haha
I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! I feel like i just started teaching this week!!!
I pitched in a kickball game at recess today for some kids. I told them I wasn't playing...that I was only pitching. And then one ball game right for me and my reflexes kicked in and I caught it. I got one of my students out and all the kids go "Miss Oudman! I thought you weren't playing?!" Well needless to say from that point on I played!
Alright. Well I am heading home pretty soon. I really can't believe we are already almost two weeks into September! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!?!?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home