Sunday, February 03, 2008

Our Adventure To And From The Four Corners

We took a trip yesterday to the four corners. The first picture is me trying to figure out how Shiprock actually looked like a ship. We decided that it doesn't. Well...maybe if you squint your eyes, tilt your head to the right and then close one eye. That is what Stacey said which of course we all fell for. Then we went to four corners. We had to pay three dollars a person to get in. Which I thought was lame and uncalled for. All the little vending places were closed and we took plenty of cheezy pictures for you all to see. I have more even of me standing in each state with our homemade signs. After we left four corners we needed to choose which state to go to in order to eat. We chose Utah; however, after coming up on the first town and realizing it was the size of Maurice...we turned around and went to Cortez Colorado. We ate there and then went to a casino because three of us had never gambled. I spent five dollars on the slots. I made a dollar and then lost it all. One of my quarters rolled down my leg underneath a poker table. I was tempted to crawl under and get it...wow thats a sign of my addictive personality :)
On the way home it started to snow near gallup and the roads were basically pure ice. We got in a car accident but we are all okay. It was super slow motion and weird. We almost hit the guard rail once...then we went towards the other side and almost went down in the ditch and then we spun and my bumper nailed the guard rail. We were going like 35 and no one said a thing. It was completely silent in the car even though the music was playing but no one seemed to hear it.
Currently I am sick and annoyed of the snow that continues to fall. We are watching the super bowl and we got 50 chicken nuggets for 12 dollars from McDonalds; however, my throat hurts so i am eating soup and letting chocolate melt in my mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

!!! car accident!! I'm VERY VERY glad you all are okay!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home