:"""""""""(
I am feeling overwhelmed.
I just looked at all the stupid little assignments that have to complete.
It just seems ridiculous.
Also. Applications. EWW.
I don't want to have to do this stuff yet.
Dad...would you like to apply for me?...use your connections to get your little daughter a job.
I think that sounds like a great idea.
I am feeling better.
The sun is shining.
The snow is melting.
Yesterday was a good day.
We went to Santa fe.
I will put up pictures soon.
Today also a good day.
Tomorrow is parent teacher conferences which I think will be good.
I am looking forward to meeting some of the parents of the chillens.
I took an amazing nap today.
I talked to my sister on the phone...i did most of the talking but she still loves me anyways.
I have three more people to call today...we will see if that happens.
I saw Juno for the third time this weekend and it was amazing again.
I have two more days of full time teaching here and then i start giving it back.
Two more weekends here and then I start my journey back to Iowa for a week.
Thinking about everything that needs to be done makes me want to crawl in a hole.
But I am happy and I am doing really well.
Loving life and loving being in a new place.
I want to experience so much...who knows where i will end up...any suggestions?


1 Comments:
omg Montana. Or somewhere else. Juno rules.
Post a Comment
<< Home